Benjamin Moore Edmonton
On The Spot Painting Partner
Partner Spotlight: Edmonton Benjamin Moore
On The Spot Painting is proud to partner with Benjamin Moore Paints. With over 75 products in their lineup including interior paint, exterior paint, exterior stain, as well as specialty paints and industrial products, the Benjamin Moore product is a great option for your paint project.
A little history of Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore has been around since 1883 and has dedicated their long-standing career in the paint industry to three main values: intelligence, industry, and integrity. Today, those values are represented in their company vision as Leadership, Innovation, and Performance. Benjamin Moore is committed to leading the industry in quality paint products that are backed by comprehensive research and development to ensure they are a leader within the industry. Their high standards in technology, development, and testing ensure their products perform to the highest standards and uphold the long reputation of the Benjamin Moore brand.
Why We Choose Benjamin Moore
We only partner with top quality paint developers and Benjamin Moore is no exception to that standard. What makes Benjamin Moore stand out from other paint suppliers? First of all, their Exclusive Gennes Colour Technology ensures only the highest hue quality and durability. Their paint resists colour fading and has the capability to withstand a wide variety of outdoor conditions. We’re always confident that when we select a Benjamin Moore paint product, our customers are getting the best of the best.
Benjamin Moore is also unique in that it has a team dedicated to optimizing their paint formulas to ensure they are always ahead of the curve. The team consists of chemists, chemical engineers, technicians, and support staff. They also manufacture their own resins (the binders that make the film and finish of paint) and their own colourants (the pigments that give the paint it’s unique colour). This dedication to in house excellence shines through all of their product selections.
Some of Our Favorites
We have listed some of our favorite products that are great for whatever your paint project is.
- Painting Your Dining Room? We suggest Aura Waterborne Interior Paint. This product is known for its durability, coverage, and washability.
- Looking to freshen up your Living Rooms? Check out Aura Waterborne Interior Paint. Its rich and true colour, durability, and smoothness os perfect for your living space.
- Need to update your office space? Try their Notable Dry Erase Paint. It can be applied to almost any surface to create a dry erase surface!
- Is it time to stain your deck? Our favorite is the Arborcoat Premium Exterior Stain for its colour retention, fade resistance, and top-notch exterior protection.
- Changing up your bathroom? Aura Bath and Spa is optimized for humid environments.
- Is it time for a bedroom makeover? Benjamin Moore Natura Paint is the company’s greenest paint option so you’ll feel great about using it in your most relaxing space.
- Got some exterior paint projects on the go? Go for ben Exterior Paint. Its durable, provides mildew resistance, advanced protection, and superior adhesion
- Looking to liven up your front entrance? Aura Grand Entrance is sure to make a statement with its impeccable colour retention.
- And finally, are you wanting to give your kitchen a needed facelift? We love the Regal Select Interior Paint. It’s a classic option that offers great coverage and outstanding durability
Benjamin Moore’s Most Popular Paint Colours
Benjamin Moore offers over 3,500 paint colours. From deeply saturated colours to light and bright hues, you’re sure to find exactly the right colour for your paint project. They are even an industry leader for creating the very first eggshell interior finish in 1972. Benjamin Moore paint is a popular choice for grey, beige, white, earth, and other neutral tones. Check out some of their most popular colour choices below:
Benjamin Moore’s Colours of the Year (2021)
Each year, Benjamin Moore, a leader in colour trends, releases a palette of colours to reflect the new year’s most popular colour choices. Their palette is choice through extensive exploration of design, art, fashion, cultural, and environmental influences all over the world. They carefully curate the colours of the year to balance modern relevance with classic appeal.
The focus of this year’s palette is the Aegean Teal 2136-40. It’s meant to represent balance and a deeply soothing natural harmony. The twelve hues of the 2021 Colour Trends Palette radiate warmth and wellbeing and help to make your house feel more like home. The remaining hues (from top left to bottom right) are Gray Cashmere 2138-60. Atrium White OC-145, Muslin OC-12, Foggy Morning 2106-70, Amazon Soil 2115-30, Silhouette AF-655, Kingsport Gray HC-86, Beacon Hill Damask HC-2, Chestertown Buff HC-9, Potters Clay CC-360, and Rosy Peach 2089-20.
Looking for some more inspiration?
Check out Benjamin Moore’s Instagram page for some great ideas on how to incorporate Benjamin Moore paint into your next paint project. Or head over to their Pinterest page for even more inspiration! You can also tune in to Benjamin Moore’s YouTube for even more information on their product, paint technology, and design ideas.
Benjamin Moore Near You
Interested in exploring Benjamin Moore paint for yourself? Contact us for a free colour consultation today and we can come to you with the full range of Benjamin Moore Paint samples or feel free to visit one of our local Benjamin Moore stores to grab some paint samples for yourself. They also have a great selection of helpful colour handbooks to give you some colour combination ideas.