Residential Interior Painting
Giving your home an interior paint refresh is one of the easiest and fastest ways to change up your space & we’re here to help with your interior residential paint project.
Interior Paint Services
On The Spot Painting delivers both speed and quality when it comes to your interior residential painting needs.
Additional Residential Painting Services
It happens all the time. People have questions or need custom help with their painting project.
Paint Colour Consultation
Paint by the Hour
Competitive Pricing & No Surprises
You're In Good Hands
Why you should choose On The Spot Painting
Sure, we’re super nice people and we’ll make your house look amazing! But here’s a couple other reasons why we think you should choose us for your Residential Interior Painting project.
Locally Owned & Operated
Yup! We’re right here in good ol’ Edmonton and available to help you with your painting project anywhere within the Edmonton area.
Experienced & Quality Painters
With over 20 years of residential and commercial painting experience, there’s no painting project that we can’t handle!
Fully Licenses & Insured
We’re licensed and insured, which really just means that we’re a legit business and we believe in running it at the highest standards.
Customer Service Guaranteed
Not happy with the way your paint project worked out? No problem. Talk to us about your concerns and we’ll work with you so get it right.
Member of the BBB
We like to keep on the up and up so we’re dedicated and highly rated members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Paint Brand Partnerships
We're not happy until you're happy!
Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions about painting and our services, no problem! We have answers!
What helps interior paint dry faster?
- The colour of your paint can influence drying times: darker, glossier colors with lots of pigmentation take longer to cure than a light-colored, flatter paint color.
- Apply your paint in two or more thin, even coats. This helps the paint dry faster between coats. You should allow about 2 hours for the paint to dry.
- Air movements help the paint dry and cure faster so keep the room as ventilated as possible.
- If the humidity is high in your home, consider placing an air conditioner or use a dehumidifier.
Do ceilings need two coats of paint?
No. You typically need only one coat if using special ceiling paint and a good brush. If it’s your first time doing a paint job or you are looking for some good tips and tricks for interior painting, the On The Spot Painting team can help you to ensure your project goes off without a hitch.
Do you paint walls or ceilings first?
It’s best to paint the ceiling first, then attend to the walls. This allows you to cover up any paint residue from ceiling paint that might have ended up on your walls.
I want to repaint using the same colour that is on my walls now. Can you colour match?
Absolutely! Our professional paint team will come in and match the colour of your walls as close as possible. If you have an old can of paint, even better! We can use that to match exactly the colour that is currently in your home.
I want to learn how to paint. Can you help?
You bet! We offer paint education services that teach you how to prep paint surfaces, tips for getting the best paint coverage, or even just how to hold a paint brush! Our experts will work with you to help teach you the tips and tricks they use every day to deliver professional quality paint jobs.
We're not sure what colour we want to paint. Can you help?
Our complimentary colour consultations are one of our most popular service for those who are not sure what colour to select for the inside of your home.
Our consultations include:
- Assessment of your space, lighting & existing furniture/style
- Choice of a complete colour palette
- Select coordinating colours to harmonize throughout the room or throughout the house
- A finished and completed presentation booklet of all selected colours, along with product, finish and amount required